On 05.05.2010 09:52, Jeremy Chadwick wrote:

Nope, it's happened again... Now I've tried to rise vm.kmem_size to 6G...

Did you set both vm.kmem_size and vfs.zfs.arc_max, setting the latter to
something *less* than vm.kmem_size?

Yes.
After your suggestion, I set
vfs.zfs.arc_max: 3758096384
vm.kmem_size: 4G

Now:
vfs.zfs.arc_max: 3758096384
vm.kmem_size: 6392119296

I'm really astounded at how unstable zfs is, it's causing me a lot
of problem.

Why isn't it stated in the handbook that zfs isn't up to production yet?
I'm not at liberty to comment + answer this question.

Why people responsible for ZFS on freebsd aren't saying anything?
What's the status of this issue? Is someone working on this???