On Wed, 26 May 2010, Mark Morley wrote:

Thanks, but unfortunately it didn't work.  Rebooted it four hours ago with the
patch in place and at the moment I have seven nfsd processes stuck in that
state.

Could it indicate a problem with the underlying disk system?  It's an aac0
raid, but it has no errors and the controller indicates all is well, so I doubt
it.

Just about anything is possible. All we seem to know at this point is that
it is some change that went in between 7.1->7.3. It also doesn't appear to
be the only change that was done to the nfs server during this period.

Any change applied to the aac driver might be a factor, but??

Is anyone else seeing this problem (nfsd threads stuck in wchan "ufs")
on FreeBSD7.3?

rick