>> I've reached almost 118 MB/s but I don't have access to the
>> configuration atm. This was from a windows 7 client. From vmware I've
>> gotten 107 MB/s during a debian 6 server installation. I'll post the
>> settings when I get back to work.
>
> that would be nice. I will test also a Windows7 client, maybe the initiator
> aren't the best, from Ubuntu and FreeBSD.

The only setting I changed was:

  QueueDepth 64

This was commented out (as I recall it). Other (global) settings
related to iscsi has been left at their default values. One LUN
example:

[LogicalUnit1]
  Comment "LogicalUnit1 Sample"
  TargetName disk1
  TargetAlias "Data Disk1"
  Mapping PortalGroup1 InitiatorGroup1
  AuthMethod CHAP
  AuthGroup AuthGroup1
  UseDigest Auto
  UnitType Disk
  QueueDepth 64
  LUN0 Storage /dev/zvol/data/iscsi/disk1 Auto

hth
--
regards
Claus

the gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

Shakespeare

twitter.com/kometen