On 09/24/2011 03:08 PM, Stephen Montgomery-Smith wrote:
I see that a lot of RELENG_9 tags have been created in the last day or
so. So I thought I would get the sources in the following manner:

I downloaded the complete cvs repository using cvsup. Then I ran the
commands
env CVSROOT=/whereever-it-is/cvs cvs co -rRELENG_9 src
and nothing happened except the directory src was created.

However if I try cvsup with RELENG_9, it works just fine.

Is this something to do with svn to cvs conversion, and somehow
something isn't set quite right? Or did I completely mess up the commands?

Please completely ignore this message. I was simply impatient and didn't let the command run for long enough to do anything. Sorry for the noise.