On 10/26/2011 03:12 AM, Patrick Lamaiziere wrote:
Le Tue, 25 Oct 2011 22:52:55 +0200,
carlopmart<carlopm...@gmail.com>  a écrit :

Hello,

   I have installed one FreeBSD 9.0-RC1 host to run different services
(dns, smtp and www only) using jails. This host has two physical
nics: em0 and em1. em0 is assigned to pyhiscal host, and I would like
to assign em1 to jails. But em0 and em1 are on different networks:
em0 is on 192.168.1.0/24 and em1 in 192.168.2.0/29.

   I have setup one jail using ezjail. My first surprise is that
ezjail only installs -RELEASE versions and not RC versions. Ok, I
supouse that it is normal. But my first question is: can I install a
FreeBSD 8.2 jail under a FreeBSD 9.0 host??

You may run 8.2 installed ports on 9.0 by using the port
/usr/ports/misc/compat8x/

But I suggest to upgrade the port ASAP.

   And the real question: How do I need to configure network under
this jail to access it? I have configured ifconfig param for em1 on
host's rc.conf, but what about the default route under this jail?? I
thought to use pf rules, but I am not sure.

jail enforces the use of the jail IP address in the jail, but that's
all. Just enable routing on the host.

But, that is not possible. Between host and jail exists a firewall ... I can't do simple routing with the host. Maybe a posible solution is to use policy source routing ??

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com