On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 09:33:22AM -0700, David Wolfskill wrote:
> So I tried reverting 241749 ... and I failed to reproduce the problem.
>
> Well, one boot out of one, at least.  I'll try a few more reality
> checks, and report back if a correction is in order.  But (for now, at
> least), it looks to me as if 241749 is presenting a problem on this
> laptop.

5 for 5.  I'm convinced that 241749 causes problems on this laptop for
attempts to boot without a stop is single-user mode first.

(So that sounds like a timing issue, somehow.)

And thanks again, Konstantin!

Peace,
david
--
David H. Wolfskill                              da...@catwhisker.org
Taliban: Evil men with guns afraid of truth from a 14-year old girl.