I am now stuck with trying to make this work. I am doing buildworld with
clang and ccache enabled.

1. I have to keep re-starting buildworld at different points of break. When
re-started the build continues past the last break-point and goes on to
break somewhere else.
2. This continues until build gets to ===> usr.bin/ypwhich (all) and cannot
continue past the error.
3. I disable ccache in /usr/local/etc/buildflags.conf and re-start the
build. Progresses upto:
sh /asp/src/tools/install.sh -s -o root -g wheel -m 444     libz.so.6
/usr/obj/asp/src/lib32/usr/lib32
ln -fs libz.so.6 /usr/obj/asp/src/lib32/usr/lib32/libz.so

However, examining the contents after build-break of
/usr/obj/asp/src/lib32/usr/lib32/ shows libz.so.6 and its linked alias
libz.so.
I am not able to move any further without help because I cannot figure out
where the problem may be.

Thanks for any help.