On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 09:59:19AM +0200, Marko Cupać wrote:
> I am struggling with my AR9285 for more than a year now. Sometimes it
> is better, sometimes worse, but never without disconnections.
>
> I have also noticed it dies more frequently on heavy usage. I read
> somewhere that raising value of kern.ipc.nmbclusters (in my case to
> 51200) could be of help, so I am trying it at the moment.
> --
> Marko Cupać

Hmm, let me know how that goes, I'll probably try it too. How did you
find the number '51200', and what does that value do?

Also: Yea, I had used FreeBSD on this laptop a while back (back when
current was version 9), back then it was basically unusable. Looks like
you're right, it gets a little better and a little worse.

--
Tj Hariharan
Email: t...@archlinux.us