On 20/09/2013 19:39, Bryan Drewery wrote:
On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 03:38:17PM +0930, Shane Ambler wrote:

When using mergemaster with -a I get the following error

*** Creating the temporary root environment in /var/tmp/temproot
   *** /var/tmp/temproot ready for use
   *** Creating and populating directory structure in /var/tmp/temproot

install: illegal option -- l

    *** FATAL ERROR: Cannot 'cd' to /home/shane/Projects/f10-test/src and
install files to
        the temproot environment

See /usr/src/UPDATING entry 20130425

UPDATING describes mergemster -p as the issue and installing the new
version as a fix.

The new version fixes the fatal error above but it doesn't honour the
-D option so doesn't install anything into /mnt still leaving me with
manually copying from temproot.