According to "Real Hardware Gotchas" section in [1], FAT32 fs creation
of FreeBSD seems to have some problems.

Try formatting by the hardware you're going to transfer files from
FreeBSD, if available. Once formatted by other OS, read/write/delete
files in FAT32 formatted media would be OK with FreeBSD.

If not, and if the file you want to transfer is small enough, partition
the media and use FAT16. (The safest maximum is 32MB, but maybe under
2GB would be OK.)

[1] https://wiki.freebsd.org/UEFI

Tomoaki AOKI    junch...@dec.sakura.ne.jp