11.0 has not been released. You are much more likely to get a useful
response from current@.

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 5:09 AM, Filippo Moretti via freebsd-stable <
freebsd-stable@freebsd.org> wrote:

> I have the following problem when I start the system:

> Unknown user name "avahi"                      in message bus
> configuration fileUnknown user name "polkitd"                   in message
> bus configuration file
> Unknown user name "polkitd"                    in message bus
> configuration fileUnknown user name "colord"                     in message
> bus configuration file
> Unknown user name "pulse"                      in message bus
> configuration fileUnknown user name "polkit"                      in
> message bus configuration file

Unknown user name "haldaemon"            in message bus configuration file

Failed to start message bus:

Could not get VID and GID for username "messagebus"

/etc/rc:Warning:failed to start dbus

On the same computer I have a disk with 10.3_STABLE with the same
> configuration files and everything is working properly.When in X  I launch
> firefox I get the following errorLibGL error:

failed to open drm device:Permission denied

LibGL error :failed to load driver: r 300

This is very likely due to failure to start dbus

sincerely

Filippo

Note: I have tried to recover the mail format above. Whatever mail tool you
used totally garbled things by removing line breaks.

First, how did 11.0Beta-1 get installed? How sis your ports (X11, dbus,
pulseaudio, etc.) get installed? When moving from one major release to
another (10 to 11), you need to reinstall all ports/packages. The
installation process is what creates these"users".

It looks like you are just trying to run the things in /usr/local from your
10.3 system. This simply will not work.
E-mail: rkober...@gmail.com