On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 10:41 AM, Lars Engels <lars.eng...@0x20.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 06, 2017 at 05:48:23PM +0100, Thorsten Baumeister wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> > last weekend I tried to install the port icingaweb2 on a patched
> > FreeBSD 11.0 server. 'make' worked fine, but 'make install' failed.
> > Has anyone seen / resolved this problem?
> >
> > ===>  Checking if icingaweb2 already installed
> > ===>   Registering installation for icingaweb2-2.4.1
> > pkg-static: Unable to access file /usr/ports/net-mgmt/
> icingaweb2/work/stage/usr/local/share/examples/
> icingaweb2/apache/icingaweb2.conf: No such file or directory
> > pkg-static: Unable to access file /usr/ports/net-mgmt/
> icingaweb2/work/stage/usr/local/share/examples/
> icingaweb2/nginx/icingaweb2.conf: No such file or directory
> > *** Error code 74
> >
> > Stop.
> > make[1]: stopped in /usr/ports/net-mgmt/icingaweb2
> > *** Error code 1
> >
> > Stop.
> > make: stopped in /usr/ports/net-mgmt/icingaweb2
> >
> Hi Thorsten,
>
> I am the maintainer of the icingaweb2 port.
> Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce this. The poudriere run doesn't show
> this behaviour.
>
> Do you have any local modifications?
>

> Lars

Lars,

The pkg-plist certainly contains
"%%PORTEXAMPLES%%%%EXAMPLESDIR%%/nginx/icingaweb2.conf" but I don't find
that file (or any reference to nginx) in either the distribution or in
github. Unless some part of the build generates this file (which is
possible, I guess), I can't figure out where it comes from. Only the apache
example config is found.

I'm not willing to install php56 right now. It will be a while before my
chromium rebuild is done.So I can't do any real testing on it ATM. Maybe
tonight or tomorrow. Then i can look through the logs and find out exactly
where this file does (or does not) come from and whether the package
installs OK for me. M.B. I don't use nginx PHP, though, so I won't be
testing it, just building..
E-mail: rkober...@gmail.com