Hi All!
On 24 May 2017 at 08:45, Glen Barber <g...@freebsd.org> wrote:

>> > Confirmed, this is resolved after r318743.
>> >

>> Great news! Then it's clearly something on my side. What's your host OS?
>>

> FreeBSD 12-CURRENT.  One thing to note about the image I just used to
> test, it is not named 11.0-STABLE anymore.
>
> Try this:
>
>  $ vagrant init freebsd/FreeBSD-11.1-PRERELEASE
>  $ vagrant up

All good now!!

FreeBSD  11.1-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 11.1-PRERELEASE #1 r318789: Wed May
24 14:53:20 UTC 2017
r...@releng2.nyi.freebsd.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

This one and Patrick's are working. I think my fault was in using the
same directory as the previous failed builds. The vagrant
remove/destroy commands don't actually delete the existing Vagrantfile
files.

Thanks to Eric, Patrick and Glen!!

--
-------