On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 12:32 PM, Walther <walt...@rodconit.com> wrote:

> Hello
> Testing FreeBSD 11.1 RC1 i386 version I found the following:
> I am not able to load pefs (pefs.ko) I am not receiving an error but it
> can not be loaded
> I added pefs_load="YES" to the /boot/loader.conf and I also tried running
> kldload but it ois always failing
> Thanks
>
> Walther

pefs does not seem to be part of the base OS. Is it installed by a port?
And, if so, which one?

If it is installed from  port, it MUST be rebuilt when the kernel is
updated. It may be installed as a package only if you are running a RELEASE
version and release candidates are not releases, so you MUST rebuild them
from sources.
E-mail: rkober...@gmail.com