multimedia/avidemux_qt4 has started dumping core with segfaults and other
errors in libthread called from Qt4. I am suspicious that the real problem
is in Qt4 and those errors were previously not detected and usually not
causing a problem.

The problem shows up with kernels at r320666 and later. The update on July
5 was:
Add MAP_GUARD and use it for stack protection.

Should I open a ticket for the Qt4 or should I spend more effort on whether
it might be a kernel issue. (Pretty sure it's Qt4 at fault.) I might also
look into updating the port to use Qr5 as Qt4 is clearly starting to bitrot
and support for Qt5 has already been added upstream.
E-mail: rkober...@gmail.com