Cassiano Peixoto wrote:
Ok I know about HANDLE_RC_SCRIPTS, it's a good approach. But how to deal
with when I need to restart a service without upgrading? Reaper
functionnality is a trouble for many administrators who made meta ports to
manage their servers. I really think it could be a option to be
enabled/disabled. Can you see this possibility?

Thanks.

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 9:59 AM, Baptiste Daroussin <b...@freebsd.org>