Bezüglich Andriy Gapon's Nachricht vom 03.10.2017 11:20 (localtime):
> On 03/10/2017 11:43, Harald Schmalzbauer wrote:
>>  action: The pool can be imported despite missing or damaged devices.  The
>>         fault tolerance of the pool may be compromised if imported.
>> Is it impossible to import degraded pools in general, or only together> with
>> "-X -T"?
> It should be possible to import degraded pools...
> Perhaps the pool originally had more devices?  Like log devices.
> Or maybe there is some issue with the txg you picked.
>
> By the way, I think that you didn't have to provide -T option for -F or -X.
> It's either -F or -X or -T <txg>, the first two try to figure out txg
> automatically.  But I could be wrong.

You're right that -T works without F[X] flag, but -X needs -F.

Unfortunately not specifying a distinct txg leads to panic.
Specifying one leads to "device is missing".
Which is true, but only redundant data...

It's abosultely sure that this pool never had any log or cache or other
device than the two mirror vdevs.
zdb -l confirms that.

Have tried several different txg IDs, but the latest 5 or so lead to the
panic and some other random picked all claim missing devices...
Doh, if I only knew about -T some days ago, when I had all 4 devices
available.
I haven't expected problems due to missing redundant mirrors.

Can anybody imagine why degraded import doesn't work in my case and how
to work arround?

Will try to provide the sparse zdb dumps in addition, maybe that changes
anything. But I'm sure these don't have much data., dump time was within
3 seconds at most.

Thanks,

-harry