Hello world :-)

I need to configure automount for a testing machine. It seems to work
fine, except for two issues:

1. Mount point does not disappear after device disappears, what makes
things harder to script when device is gone. automount -c does not
remove the mountpoint, only restarting the service does. It is a bug
or feature?

2. Automounter does not mount USB Pendrive / MSDOSFS devices that does
not have a parition table. Some USB Drives does not have valid
partition table, they appear as /dev/da0 and can be mounted with
mount_msdosfs /dev/da0 /mnt, but they are not recognised by
automounter.. how can I make it work with such devices?

Any hints appreciated :-)
Tomek