On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 09:21:43PM +0300, Slawa Olhovchenkov wrote:

> > > You may want to try devel/p5-App-SVN-Bisect.  Never used it, so
> > > no idea if it's functional or helpful, just found it doing a quick
> > > search
> >
> > It would be nice if this could be fixed, but it is the case.
>
> r328475 bad (tzdata)
> r328469 in progress (kib, sys/vm)
> r328463 in progress (don't touch kernel)
> r328462 good
>
> I mean r328469 break KBI.
This commit is basically required to avoid significant confusion between
HEAD and stable code.  Its absense might make other merges impossible or
quite hard.

In fact, my opinion is that the real bug is elsewere.  We do provide
vm_map_min/max KPI, but the KPI is not KBI-stable because it encodes
struct vm_map layout into binaries which (correctly) use KPI instead
of directly accessing struct vm_map.  This should be fixed, I put the
review https://reviews.freebsd.org/D14902 for it.