On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 11:30 AM, Harry Schmalzbauer <free...@omnilan.de>
wrote:

> Am 16.06.2018 um 21:42 schrieb Harry Schmalzbauer:
> …
>
>> To rule out a known vboxnetflt(4) limitation/failure, I'd like to know if
>> somebody successfully uses vboxnetflt(4) from virtualbox-ose-kmod-5.2.12 on
>> stable/11|11.2.
>>

> Really nobody out there who has VirtualBox sucessfully running under
> stable/11 or 11.x with bridged network?
>
> Anyone who tried, but also observed similar problems like I have on
> -current?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -harry

I suspect you would have gotten better response if you had asked for
someone using a bridged network (as opposed to NATed) on VirtualBox 5.2.12
ib FreeBSD-11. I had to check on just what vboxnetflt was to realize that,
yes, I use it and it works fine on my 11-STABLE system system. Worked on 11
from the time 5.12 was placed in ports ubtil now on several different
revisions of STABLE.
E-mail: rkober...@gmail.com