On 12/28/18 12:42 AM, Raúl wrote:
Hello!

Trying a logitech c910 usb camera, cuse, webcamd ... pwcview, chromium,
vlc3 ... only greenish stuff, a block puzzle in motion or nothing at
all. Reading about others success on other versions make me think must
be an easy thing to achieve although I've never tried before.

Anyone successfully using cuse / webcamd on 12.0-RELEASE?.
Any obvious clue I'm missing?.

Thanks in advance.
kind of hard to debug without any logs or configs posted, but i have a working config that supports webRTC websites like zoom.us for example.  i am running 12.0-RELEASE as well.  here is the webcam i have:

$ sudo usbconfig|grep Camera
ugen0.2: <SunplusIT Inc Chicony USB 2.0 Camera> at usbus0, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=HIGH (480Mbps) pwr=ON (500mA)

and i have enabled webcamd via rc.conf like so:
$ grep webca /etc/rc.conf
webcamd_enable="YES"

i also load cuse via /boot/loader.conf:
$ sudo grep cuse /boot/loader.conf
cuse_load="YES"

Note, this requires a web browser with support for webRTC, which firefox def supports by default once you grant permissions (iirc chormium also works by default).  I know this isn't super helpful for your rig - i think i have a c910 here i work i can try to reproduce this on later today, but just wanted to check the basics that everything is configured on your end correctly.

cheers,
-pete

--
Pete Wright