I’d be interested to know what the actual throughput is you are getting.
Are the disks SATA 7200RPM? What speed is the disk interface?
Do you have just 2 disks or more?

Richard

[Richard Mackerras - Chat @
Spike](https://www.spikenow.com/?ref=spike-organic-signature&_ts=6bswo)
[6bswo]

On September 24, 2019 at 16:30 GMT, Kevin P Neal <k...@neutralgood.org> wrote:

On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 11:45:37AM -0400, John Fleming wrote:
> Don't have cpu info hand.. zeon something. DDR3-1600 (128GB)

See /var/run/dmesg.boot for the output of the dmesg command as of boot
time. It includes the type of CPU, the number of CPUs, the number of
threads, features, disabled features, and so on aside from the type
of memory. I don't think that's available in dmesg?
--
Kevin P. Neal http://www.pobox.com/~kpn/
"Oh, I've heard that paradox a couple of times, but there's something