Hi Andriy,

I've just tried copying my zfsloader from 11.2-STABLE (R350026) to FreeBSD
12.1 and 12.2 (STABLE) and fixed the issue.

I also tried to use zfsloader of 11.3 but didn't work and the same issue
happened.

So it seems that something has changed on zfsloader after 11.2 that brings
this issue.

My question is: Should it be expected or is it a bug to be fixed?

Thanks.