Hello.

Well, with this patch I'm getting trap immediately on the kernel booting phase:

===Cut===

virtio_pci2:virtqueue 0 (vtnet0-0 rx) does not exists (size is zero)

virtio_pci2: cannot allocate virtqueue 0: 19

vtnet0: cannot allocate virtqueues

===Cut===

see the screenshot below:

https://enazadev.ru/stub-data/freebsd12-patched-trap.png