On Wed, 2020-12-30 at 17:47:00 +0800, Li-Wen Hsu wrote:
On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 17:44 Li-Wen Hsu <lw...@freebsd.org> wrote:

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 17:33 Yasuhiro Kimura <y...@utahime.org> wrote:

From: Peter Blok <pb...@bsd4all.org>
Subject: No more update on stable/12
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 10:24:27 +0100

> I switched to git, but I noticed there were no MFC or any other updates
over the last couple of days after the migration. git fetch doesn’t show
any change.

> Is this correct and just the learning process of git or is something
wrong with my git clone?

Which repository do you use?. Currently new canonical src repository
(https://git.freebsd.org/src.git) is updated but not mirrored to
GitHub yet.

Supported stable and releng branches will have git2svn exporters to keep
sync with git through their supporting life cycle.  I’m sorry the progress
is delayed, but it will be staring syncing soon.

And GitHub mirror will also be sync’d again soon after we completed the
repository adjustment. For now please get the latest changes of stable
branches from git.FreeBSD.org or other mirrors at GitLab and Codeberg.

Belatedly, this has now happened. Before the stable and master branches on GH were the legacy kind that we need to get rid of. As of yesterday, the main and stable branches on GH now match what is on git.freebsd.org for both doc and src.

Please see the update on the legacy `master` branch on GH if you want to keep using this 3rd party clone/mirror instead of using the official FreeBSD one.

Cheers
Uli