On Mon, 14 May 2001, Jason DiCioccio wrote:

> I've found the Portmaster 2E to be quite good at this too :)..

For a single box, Telebit Netblazer LS'es work extremely well, with the
added bonus that you can use DC 5V to power the thing instead of AC.

I suppose someone will soon mention those serial cards that appear as a
Hercules video adapter so you can get into the BIOS remotely...

--
Bob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | "Villain, I have done thy mother"
                        - Shakespeare, Titus Andronicus, act IV, scene II