As a side note: if this is the problem, sendmail will not block
_forever_. It will eventually time out. I don't know what the actual
value is, but it seems like 5 minutes or something, so it could easily
seem like it's frozen.

-Bill

--
If a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush,
then what can I get for two hands in the bush?