Jordan Hubbard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> probably said:
> There's nothing like that, either in docs or tools.  Contributions
> always accepted. :)

> From: "Chad R. Larson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Is there a write up or a cookbook on creating custom, bootable CDs?

The last time I made up some custom bootable CDs I built the image on
a disk to test it, created a custom kernel and edited the image of the
2.88mb boot floppy to use my custom kernel and not do any config
things, then put the whole thing (including boot floppy image) on a CD
with cdrecord as I would with any other x86 bootable CD ...

P.

--
pir                [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]