On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 08:26:29AM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 09:03:57PM +1000, Emil Mikulic wrote:
> > Why doesn't rstat() have a manpage or a function prototype in the
> > /usr/include/rpcsvc/rstat.h header?
>
> Maybe it is supposed to be internal-use-only.

IIRC, the xmeter manpage says that xmeter uses rstat() to get its stats.  Also,
Solaris has an rstat() manpage, and I wrote a program that uses the rstat()
call which works identically under Solaris and FreeBSD, except that under
FreeBSD I get a compiler warning about not having a prototype for the rstat()
function.