On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 10:05:28AM -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> >> That's of course true, but 16 hours have passed since your first email
> >> and noone else reports such a problem. Experience has shown that X build
> >> problems will probably be reported more frequently here or on -ports
> >> during that period if they affect all of the FreeBSD user group.
> >> Or maybe everyone's on holiday of course, I don't know...
> >
> After a portupgrade last night /usr/ports/multimedia/mplayer would not
> build so this morning I went to rebuild XFree and it failed with:

> /usr/X11R6/lib/libXt.so: undefined reference to `pthread_cond_signal'

[snip rest of similar errors]

Great, that looks like the same error indeed. Now all you two have to do
is find out what your systems have in common.

FWIW attached is a listing of my installed ports, my make.conf, and uname
output, so you can compare to a 'working' system.

HTH,

--Stijn

--
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common.  Instead of
altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views

-------

USA_RESIDENT=NO
CPUTYPE=i686
XFREE86_VERSION=4