>>>>> "Sean" == Sean M Welch <Welch> writes:

Sean> I'm familiar with this one -- it isn't agp, it is DRI.  DRI
Sean> depends on AGP so you are disabling both when you disable AGP.
Sean> This issue has to do with the DRI module "losing track" of what
Sean> is going on in the usage of main memory (through AGP) when you
Sean> do a suspend resume -- it gets stuck trying to flush a buffer...

So ... this means that there's no hope ... just disable agp ... ?

Dave.