--On Monday, June 23, 2003 14:02:21 -0700 Wes Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Saturday 21 June 2003 17:19, Yousif Hassan wrote:
KMail, which comes with the KDE desktop environment, is a good
GUI-based client.  KDE 3.x has been ported to FreeBSD.

I use kmail daily, from 3 different machines, to access my IMAP server out "on the net". It is, so far, the best IMAP client I've found.

I'm using Mulberry. I haven't gotten comfortable with Kmail.

Mulberry 3.x is NICE. (not free, but worth it).

http://www.cyrusoft.com/

-- Larry Rosenman http://www.lerctr.org/~ler Phone: +1 972-414-9812 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] US Mail: 1905 Steamboat Springs Drive, Garland, TX 75044-6749