I'm getting this message when starting X with the nvidia driver...

NVRM: AGP cannot be enabled on this combination of the AMD CPU and OS kernel
NVRM: kernel upgrade recommended.
NVRM: AGP cannot be enabled on this combination of the AMD CPU and OS kernel
NVRM: kernel upgrade recommended.

It always comes up in pairs like that. It obviously has something to do with
the nvidia drivers, but it seems to have something to do with the OS too, so
that's why I posted it here and not on ports. I've been seeing this for many
months now and upgrading the kernel doesn't help. Xorg and XFree86 produce the
same behavior. Any ideas?

I'm running a Sempron 3100+ on a DFI K8M800-MLVF mboard with a GeForce MX4 and
agp is compliled into the kernel. The nvidia driver was compiled with both
freebsd_agp and acpi support.

Here's uname -a:
FreeBSD dvr.bfoz.net 5.3-STABLE FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE #5: Sun Jan  9 15:41:54 PST
2005     [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/DVR  i386

Thanks