I'm looking for a way getting various handbook's sources via cvsup, common handbook English/German and some developers handbooks (developer, porter).

On each nstallation CD I can find various handbook types (PS, PDF, HTML). My intention is having a local webserver at the department keeping track on HTML and PS generated handbooks automaticaly and sucking in the changes via cvsup. I can remember there is a way but I lost the glue where to look for.

Thanks in advance,
Oliver