Hi,

On Jun 9, 2005, at 11:50 PM, Xin LI wrote:

Hi, Suleiman,

在 2005-06-09四的 23:35 -0400,Suleiman Souhlal写道:

Hi,

[...]

It used to be recomputed by the kernel at mount time if the
filesystem was dirty, but delphij changed it so that background fsck
recomputes it instead. For some reason, in this case, this wasn't
enough to synchronize the superblock's cg summary with the actual
summary stored in the cgs. I'll have to investigate some more.

Will setting vfs.ffs.compute_summary_at_mount=1 before mounting the
volume help the situation?

Unfortunately, we didn't try that (well, we actually did, but I forgot to tell Jean-Yves to make sure his volume was dirty before mounting it).

--
Suleiman Souhlal     | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The FreeBSD Project  | [EMAIL PROTECTED]