H all,

I have two prodction servers with FreeBSD 5.4 (all security patches are applied). They running some services like dns, ssh, http, ftp, etc. But I woukd like to encrypt some services for some hosts with ipsec when it is accessed. For example:

 - DNS resolution: not encrypted.
 - DNS replication master-slave: encrypted by ipsec.
 - Telnet: encrypted by ipsec for some hosts. Deny for the rest.
 - SSH: not encrypted for some hosts, encryted by ipsec for the rest.
 - FTP: encrypted by ipsec.
 - HTTP: encrypted by ipsec.

 is it possible to encrypt only certains services under ipsec tunnel??

Thank you for your help.

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com