Hi all,

Just installed 6.0-STABLE/amd64 (cvsup from within the last day) onto a K8 Sempron with IPSEC compiled in and I get a kernel panic when I try to run racoon. Anyone else seen this?

Unfortunately the usual ways I know how to debug don't work:
  * "kgdb /path/to/kernel.debug /var/crash/vmcore.0" hangs and takes
    100% CPU (20% user, 80% system)

  * "kgdb /boot/kernel/kernel /var/crash/vmcore.0" gives me a
    backtrace, but no symbols and looks like the stack is mangled
    anyway.

  * Falling into DDB on the console after the panic refuses to
    provide any kind of backtrace, it complains that the stack is
    garbled.

The good news:  I can reproduce this at any time with just "setkey -D".
No special kernel tweaks except for adding IPSEC into the config, so I'm hoping many of you can reproduce this, and hopefuly someone else with more debugging foo.

Anyone?

-Paul.