Atanas said the following on 12/12/05 15:43:
Ronald Klop said the following on 12/12/05 13:27:

What happens if you set one of these sysctl values to 0? (This disables SMP changes from 5.4 to 6.0.)
debug.mpsafevfs: 1
debug.mpsafenet: 1
debug.mpsafevm: 1

Thanks for the suggestion!
I just did so and rebooted both machines, so we'll see.

(replying to myself)
... and coincidentally or not, I got the next crash in less than 10 minutes :-(

After the crash it ran for longer, until I rebooted it after rebuilding the kernel with debug hookups. Before the reboot I commented these out (i.e. set them back to "1"), and now I'm waiting for a crashdump.

Regards,
Atanas