When trying to build a RELENG_6_0 kernel with SMP support and
unneccessary devices commented out, I got a failure whilst compiling
the ural device. This was due to the fact that I had disabled wlan,
but still had ural enabled.

Can the comment on ural be modified so one immediately sees this dependency?
device          umass           # Disks/Mass storage - Requires scbus and da

device          ural            # Ralink Technology RT2500USB wireless NICs -
Requires wlan
(and possibly requires additional devices)

Spil.