Greg Rivers wrote:
On Wed, 21 Dec 2005, Doug Barton wrote:

As has been discussed for a couple weeks now, I have MFC'ed to RELENG_6 the changes in /etc/rc* that bring new-style boot scripts from the local_startup directories (by default /usr/local/etc/rc.d and /usr/X11R6/etc/rc.d) into the base rcorder...

This seems to have broken ppp-user for me. Apparently the ppp arguments are being executed without the ppp command:

This is fixed now, thanks; and sorry for the hassle.

Doug