At 03:02 PM 07/03/2006, John Baldwin wrote:
I have a somewhat large patch that MFC's some of the cleanups to the
interrupt code that needs some testing before it is MFC'd.

It seems to help my sio overflows that are described in

I have it applied to a number of different chipsets and am testing with a couple of different PCI modems. post patch dmesgs can be found at

http://www.tancsa.com/irq-mfc/

including an dual core X2, ICH6 and a via mini-itx with 4 com ports built in. Apart from doing "sio" stuff, any particular way to stress the devices ?

---Mike