On Mar 21, 2006, at 11:23 PM, Maxim Sobolev wrote:

As part of testing how well some of our products work with latest RELENG_6, I have make a new build and found that lot of important services (for example PostgreSQL, Apache) doesn't start up (despite having respective xxx_enable entries in /etc/rc.conf) when installed from the freshly updated ports tree onto a

I upgraded a server from 5.4-stable to 6.1-PRERELEASE on march 2, and postgres started up just fine as did apache 2.0. i even did a full reinstall of all ports and it continued to work.