On Sat, 1 Apr 2006, Silves wrote:

Peter Jeremy wrote:
On Sat, 2006-Apr-01 13:25:59 -0700, Scott Long wrote:

It is my great pleasure and privilege to announce the availability of
FreeBSD 2.2.9-RELEASE.  This release is the culmination of SEVENTY-SEVEN
months of tireless work by the FreeBSD developers, users, their children,
and their pets.  Significant features in this release:

Thank you for this.  I was beginning to think the 2.2 branch had been
abandoned - the mailing lists seem full of references to 5.5 and 6.1
these days.  Can you please advise what CVSup tag I should use to
upgrade to 2.2.9.

Hi,

I have just one curious question, why is FreeBSD 2.2.x still being developed ?
This is maybe a stupid question, but i am only curious to know why ?
Is there any special reason for this ?

Check the date of the announce .. ?:)

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664