On Sun, 2 Apr 2006, Kris Kennaway wrote:

No-one is taking a position of being "uninterested", so please don't
be hasty to reciprocate.

I just posted it off the -hackers list, but there is an ancient patch in the FreeBSD queue for implementing Private IPCs for Jails ... not sure why it was never committed, or what is involved in bring it up to speed with the current 6.x and / or -current kernels though ... but, as I mentioned in another thread, I know that *at least* Apache2 makes use of shared memory for some of its stuff ...

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664