Thanks, I will use if_bridge from now.

Anyone have ideas about second problem? Maybe I must remove  "device usb"
from GENERIC config and recompile kernel ?

On 6/19/06, Brooks Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

/etc/sysctl.conf is processed really early in the startup process so the
renaming hasn't happend yet.  Using the origional names would work, but
would be confusing.  If you want the naming, I'd suggest switching to
if_bridge which can be configured entierly using rc.conf variables.

-- Brooks

There are no answers, only cross references