On Jun 30, 2006, at 4:28 PM, Mihir Sanghavi wrote:
How do i set up the adater in FreeBSD. I do have the internet connection but the light does not come up. Do I have to do some installation. please tell
me.

There isn't enough detail to address what's going wrong.  :-)

I think you're trying to configure your network adaptor, in which case perhaps running "dhclient" as root might be what you want to do, otherwise look at /etc/rc.conf and provide a static network configuration via that.

--
-Chuck