To: "erich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "(廣安科技)安可O" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "FreeBSD Stable List" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: GIANT in arcmsr(4)

On 7/31/06, erich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Nikolas Britton,

Sorry I had new arcmsr driver version 1.20.00.13 for FreeBSD i386/amd64/ppc
plateform.
This version add ARECA new generation RAID adapters ( SATA / SAS ) into
arcmsr.
Its xfer rate more than 800MB/sec.
I need more time to test arcmsr on PowerMac G5 even SPARC machine in my Lab.
Any comments and opinion with this driver will win acceptance.

Best Regards
Erich Chen

Do you have a link to download v1.20.00.13? and have you MFC'd the
changes we made back into your new code?: Here are the changes we made
to 1.20.00.02: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/arcmsr/arcmsr.c

Could I also suggest " sed 's/.$//' " to convert those pesky CR+LF
Windows files to UNIX format.

--
BSD Podcasts @:
http://bsdtalk.blogspot.com/