On 9/3/06, David Wolfskill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Formats for /etc/crontab & user-specific crontabs are different; the
former contains a field for the user under whose auspices the command
should be run, while the latter does not (as it's implied by the owner
of the crontab in question).

Peace,
david

Thanks for taking the time to answer, David.

Yes, I see that. I'm reinstalling the old /etc/crontab back into /etc/crontab.

This is what's driving me nuts. Why would it be acting as though it's
a user crontab?

%D