On 12 September 2006, at 02:06, Björn König wrote:

Karl Denninger schrieb:

This is not cool folks.

I think you misunderstood what -STABLE means. (Or maybe I do?)

-STABLE is still a development branch without guarantee of a stable and working operating system.

Hahahahaha... That's ironic...

(For lack of a better word, really.)

-STABLE guarantees that interfaces remain stable. If you want reliability then jump from release to release.

Regards
Björn

hackmiester (Hunter Fuller)

<svinx> yknow when you go to a party, and everyones hooked up except one guy and one girl
<svinx> and so they look at each other like.. do we have to?
<svinx> intel & nvidia must be lookin at each other like that right now

Phone
Voice: +1 251 589 6348
Fax: Call the voice number and ask.

Email