At 12:27 PM 10/4/2006, Bill Moran wrote:

> In my case, it's a bce driver that's doing it.  I also have some em
> cards in this machine that I can test if the information will be
> helpful.

Note that I can _not_ reproduce the problem with an em interface (a
PCI NIC).  As mentioned earlier, I can reliably and easily produce

Hi, Just to clarify, you mean without the patch you do run into the problem, but with the patch you cannot generate the problem ? Or with the em NIC, you have never seen the issue at all ?

---Mike